Do you know anything that would top a chocolate chip cookie?
A no-bake chocolate chip cookie coupled with wholesome ingredients of course!
The beauty about no-bake cookies is that, they’re made of butter, milk, brown sugar, oat flour and chocolate chips of course.
For complete set of ingredients, gather the following:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1tspn vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3tbsp milk
- 1/2tspn salt
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Now that you have the ingredients, here are what you should do next.
- Line the cookie sheet using parchment paper and set aside.
- In a big bowl, melt the brown sugar and butter. This would take a minute of whisking while adding vanilla and milk.
- Once the ingredients are combined, add the salt and flour. Keep stirring until they combined. As the dough formed, fold the chocolate chips gently.
- Using a cookie scoop, put 2tbsp of dough in your hands. Shape them into a bowl and put it on lined baking tray and press down to half inch thick disc.
- Redo the steps 1 to 4.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 20 minutes.